Wednesday, July 08th, 2009 | Author: sethu
- Pasiparuppu (broken green-gram dhal)-2 tsp
- beans/cabbage-250g-finely chopped
- Green chilli 2 no – finely chopped
- Coconut powder/scrapping – half cup
- mustard 1 tsp
- urad (blackgram) dhall –1tsp
- curry leaves 10
- turmeric powder half tsp
- salt to taste
- Heat 150 ml water in a kadai. Wash pasiparuppu and add to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Add beans/cabbage, turmeric powder and salt to taste. Allow the water to boil off and remove from heat.
- Heat 2 tsp oil and roast mustard and urdu dhall till they splutter. Add green chilli and curry leaves. Add cooked vegetables and mix coconut powder. Througly mix and cook for a minute and remove from fire.