Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 | Author: sethu
- Grated Coconut – 1 cup
- Sugar-2 cup
- Ghee- 1/2 cup
- Fried cashews – 5 no- broken into smaller pieces
- Powdered cardamom – 2 pinches
- Take sugar in a kadai, add only enough water to cover the sugar, heat in medium flame to get 2-string consistency of sugar syrup.
- Add grated coconut and stir continually, add the ghee and mix well.
- Continue heating till it leaves the pan without sticking. Sprinkle cardamom powder and fried cashews and remove from heat.
- Spread the mix evenly on a greased tray/plate and cut them into diamond pieces.