Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 | Author: sethu
- Coriander Seeds – 2 cup
- Dried Ginger (Sukku)-2″
- Roast Coriander seeds, in a kadai, in medium flame, till smell emanates.
- Crush dried ginger and roast in a kadai for 1 min.
- Allow both to cool.
- Grind coarsely roasted ginger, add roasted coriander seeds and grind coarsely.
- Store in a air-tight container.
- Heat one cup of water to boil, add 1 tbs of coriander mix, boil in medium flame for 4 to 5 min.
- Strain the clear coffee, add 1 tbs of milk, 1 tsp of palm/brown sugar and drink warm coffee to reduce burping, acidity, heart-burn, improve digestive power.
- Avoid Coffee or Tea while you have digestive related issues.