Monday, July 06th, 2009 | Author: sethu
- Mutton/chicken – 250 g
- onion – 3 no – thinly sliced
- tomato – 2 no -sliced
- coriander leaves – 2 cups- finely chopped
- green chilies – 3 – slitted lengthwise
- ginger-garlic paste – 2 tsp
- cuscus – 2 tsp
- sombu – 1 tsp
- jeera – 1 tsp
- curd 1 cup
- red chili powder 4 tsp
- coriander powder 3 tsp
- turmeric powder half tsp
- salt to taste
- oil 6 tsp
- coconut paste 3 tsp
o Make a paste of cuscus, sombu and jeera
o Clean mutton pieces, add cuscus paste and all other ingredients, except oil,coriander leaves and coconut paste and mix well.
- Heat 6 tsp oil in a kadai and pour the kurma mix into it. Fry for 3 m and add adequate water (6 cups). Cover it with a lid and cook in a very, very slow fire till mutton gets cooked completely.
- Add coconut paste, close the lid and cook for 5 m.
- Remove from heat, add coriander leaves and serve with idly, dosai, idiyappam, aappam, parotta