Thursday, September 02nd, 2010 | Author: sethu
- Red chillies – 10 no
- Garlic gloves – 4 no
- Gingelly/sesame oil – 2 tbs
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Asafoedita – one pinch
- Curry leaves – 5 no
- Salt to taste
- Heat one tsp gingelly oil in a kadai.
- Saute red chilli and garlic till they turn golden brown. Allow it to cool and add salt.
- Grind all the ingredients into thick paste. Add a little water to make a thin, smooth paste.
- Heat one tsp gigelly oil in a kadai, add half tsp mustard seeds. When it splutters, add a pinch of asafoedita and five curry leaves.
- Mix it well with the chutney.