Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 | Author: sethu
- Badam-100 g
- Sugar-100 g
- Milk-1 cup
- Ghee-1/4 cup
- Saffron-1 pinch
- Soak badam in warm water for 6 hr, remove the skin, and blot out water with a paper/towel.
- Grind into a thick coarse paste with adequate quantity of milk.
- Heat milk in a kadai, add sugar and stir well till it dissolves.
- Add badam paste and stir continually till you get the desired consistency.
- Reduce heat, add saffron and ghee and mix well.
- When done transfer it to a plate coated with ghee and flatten the badam mix.
- Use as halwa. Or, if hardened, cut into diamond shaped cakes.