Monday, September 19th, 2016 | Author: sethu
- Mutton Chops pieces with bones 500 g
- Small / big Onions, coarsely cut 150 g
- Tomato, cut into four quarters-1 no- 50 g
- Garlic – 20 gloves
- Pepper – 1 tps
- Jeera – 3/4 tps
- Sombu-1/2 tps
- Cinnamon – 1/2″
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Chili Powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves, coarsely cut, 1/2 cup
- Oil 50 ml
- Salt to taste
- Grind dry items -pepper, jeera, sombu, cinnamon, into powder. Add onion, tomato, ginger and garlic to the powder and grind into a paste with a little water. Put the paste into a pressure cooker.
- Add mutton pieces, turmeric, coriander and chilli powder, salt and 100 ml water and mix well.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles and simmer for 5 min
- Release the pressure, trasfer the contents into a kadai.
- Add 8 tsp oil and thicken the sauce in slow fire to desired consistency.
- Add cut coriander leaves and serve as a side.