Sunday, July 05th, 2009 | Author: sethu
- Chicken breast pieces 500g
- curds 1 cup
- ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
- turmeric powder 1 pinch
- green chili 2
- big onion 2
- chili powder 2 tsp
- clove 2
- cinnamon 1”
o Wash and cut chicken into small pieces. Mix curd, ginger-garlic paste and turmeric in a bowl. Add the chicken pieces and marinate for at least 20 m.
o Cut the onions, add green chilies and make a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion-green chili paste and fry till oil separates. Add the chicken pieces with the marinade and cook for 5-10m
- Add chili powder, pepper powder and salt. Mix well and cook with lid for 10 m in low heat till the chicken is tender and golden brown in color
- Sprinkle finely cut coriander and serve.