Sunday, July 05th, 2009 | Author: sethu
- Boneless chicken pieces -500g
- Egg – 1
- Corn powder 3 tsp
- flour 1.5 tsp
- tomato sauce-3 tsp
- honey-2 tsp
- red chilies 4 – each broken into two pieces
- garlic 8 -thinly sliced
- big onion 2 – cut into small cubes
- capsicum2 – cut into small cubes
- Mix egg (1), corn powder (2 tsp), flour, soy sauce (half tsp), and salt to taste in a bowl.
- Add Boneless chicken pieces (500g) and mix well.
- Marinate this mix for at least 30 m.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces till they turn golden brown
- Pour tomato sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp corn powder, honey in a bowl. Add 50 ml water and mix well
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan.
- Add broken red chilies, thinly sliced garlic, onion and capsicum cut into small cubes and fry lightly.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and the honey mix.
- Mix well and remove from heat when they reach required consistency.
- Add pepper powder if needed.